Than a Dozen Objective Medical Findings:
Let us review. The stereotypical pro-chemical and pro-corporate
propaganda has repeatedly been that chemically sensitive persons
have no objective medical findings to validate their symptoms, de-
spite the fact that RAST TESTING includes tests for chemical al-
lergies ... despite the recognition of Reactive Airways Dysfunction
Syndrome ... despite the fact that the golden rule for diagnosing
Irritant-associated Vocal Cord Dysfunction is the very objective
Posted below is one of the pages in the medical record of the pa-
More Than a Dozen Objective Medical Findings. The report
records grossly enlarged turbinates, shoddy adenopathy, and a
- Gruntled breathing.
- Rales and crackles.
- Erythematous uvula.
- Blistering of the tongue.
- Grossly enlarged turbinates.
- Erythema of the oropharynx.
- Edema of the true vocal cords.
- Adenopathy in the left postauricular region.
- Thickened coating over the dorsum of the tongue.
- Productive response in Spiriva challenge testing.
- A circumscribed nodule in the left occipital region.
- A firm 1x1 cm nodule in the right postauricular region.
- A couple additional findings consistent with Rhinitis.
The bottom line concerning this woman is that, whatever be her ill-
illness. The more universal bottom line is that there are chemically
sensitive people who have objective medical findings that validate
their sufferings. In all such cases, allegations of mental illness con-
stitute a defamation of character hurled against an entire class of
people. Clicking on the photo below will enable you to read the
medical report. In addition, Glossitis mentioned in the following